TAEP deadline set for Sept. 1
Aug 12, 2019
Keep the following in mind on requests:
1. Receipts prior to Oct. 1, 2018 or for in-kind services are not eligible.
2. Equipment, used or leased, is not eligible unless otherwise noted, nor is labor provided by the applicant.
3. Applicants can’t be reimbursed for purchases from a business where applicant participates in ownership (producer cooperatives excluded).
4. Applicants can’t combine projects and submit multiple reimbursements for the same item.
5. Documentation must be postmarked or hand delivered by the deadline. Applicants should submit requests as soon as projects are completed.
6. Only one reimbursement is allowed per program approval. Projects must be completed by request deadline.
7. Falsifying information submitted to the Tennessee Department of Agriculture (TDA) may result in ineligibility for present and/or future TDA programs as well as civil litigation or prosecution.
The TDA can reserve, modify, or reject any and all reimbursement requests at its discretion.
Read More News
Researchers from the University of Tennessee Institute of Agriculture outline gains in all major agricultural sectors in the 2021 economic report to the governor, a marked improvement from the previous fiscal year that reflected depressed global demand for U.S. exports tied to the COVID-19 pandemic and continued trade tensions.