TAEP deadline set for Aug. 1
Jul 26, 2021
Keep the following in mind on requests:
1. Receipts dated prior to Oct. 1, 2020 are not eligible.
2. Receipts for in-kind services are not eligible. Trade-in value is not eligible.
3. Used equipment, used materials, and leased equipment are not eligible for cost share reimbursement unless otherwise noted.
4. Labor provided by applicant is not eligible for cost share reimbursement. Labor is for structures only.
5. Applicant cannot be reimbursed for purchases from a business where applicant participates in ownership (producer cooperatives excluded).
6. Applicants cannot combine projects and submit more than one reimbursement for the same item.
7. Reimbursement documentation must be postmarked or uploaded to your TAEP Online Account by the reimbursement request deadline. Additional processing time is required for incomplete reimbursement requests and requests submitted within one month of the program deadline. It is recommended you submit your reimbursement request as soon as your project is complete.
8. There can only be one reimbursement payment per program approval. Projects must be completed by reimbursement request deadline.
The Tennessee Department of Agriculture can accept, modify, or reject any or all reimbursement requests at its discretion. For more information visit tn.gov/agriculture/farms/taep.html.
The Tennessee Department of Agriculture’s Division of Forestry (TDF) is offering a variety of tree and shrub seedlings for reforestation and conservation projects. The East Tennessee Nursery in Delano, Tenn. is accepting orders until April 15, 2022, or while supplies last.