JOB TITLE: SECURITY GUARD - 2 Open Positions
MEMBER CO-OP: Tennessee Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Part-time opportunity in LaVergne, TN; Full-time opportunity in Rockford, TN
DATE POSTED: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- High School / GED Diploma, or one to two years related experience or combination of both
- Must work some weekends, day and night shifts as needed
- Ability to complete the TN state certification for an unarmed Security Guard
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods
- Ability to walk up to 4 miles per shift
- Attention to detail
- Ethical decision-making
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Regulates and logs vehicle traffic at site entrances
- Issues entry keys to authorized company personnel
- Inspects all building property as per standard operating orders, including security, alerts (as needed), fire, and theft of property
- Contacts and directs emergency personnel on-site to assist with emergencies when needed
- Provides outstanding customer service both in-person and on the phone
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history. BE SURE TO SELECT THE APPROPRIATE JOB ON THE APPLICATION.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!