JOB TITLE: Internal Auditor
MEMBER CO-OP: Tennessee Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Headquarters in LaVergne, TN
DATE POSTED: Wednesday, August 31st 2022
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- At least three years of internal auditing experience, preferred
- Professional certification of CPA, CIA, CISA or working towards a professional certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation and strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to apply analytical and interpretative skills to problem solving
- Flexibility; able to work under pressure
- Must possess high level of ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in internal investigations
- Prepares and executes an annual audit plan for TFC, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
- Serves as the primary point of contact with coordinator for annual external audit
- Coordinate and conducts special audits, investigations and ad hoc projects
- Documents all information pertaining to audit results and present reports and findings both internally and to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Evaluates the overall efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls and risk areas in compliance with applicable process standards
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history. BE SURE TO SELECT THE APPROPRIATE JOB ON THE APPLICATION.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!