JOB TITLE: TIRE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
MEMBER CO-OP: United Farm & Home Cooperative
LOCATION: Columbia, TN
DATE POSTED: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- Must enjoy and excel in a team environment
- Applicants should have an upbeat, positive outlook
- Ability to function well in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to stay dedicated and reliable with duties and responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install new tires and wheels
- Perform maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and needed repairs
- Participates in routine trainings
- Follows safety procedures, job duties, and company policies
- Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning
- Assists customers and other co-workers as needed
- Responsible for providing helpful, friendly, and responsive customer service to customers
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!