JOB TITLE: FUEL SALES ASSISTANT
MEMBER CO-OP: Tennessee Farmers Cooperative - Ag Equipment, USA
LOCATION: LaVergne, TN
DATE POSTED: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- High School / GED Diploma or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Efficient in data entry
- Must be proficient in Vanguard, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must possess exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexibility to take phone calls after hours, if needed
- Work experience with a Co-op would be a plus but is not required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates scheduling of fuel deliveries with carriers
- Responsible for scheduling, buying, pricing of TFC fuel product lines
- Responsible for providing product information and technical support to member Co-ops and other customers as needed
- Creates and maintains filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Prepares communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of delivery schedules
- Handles multiple projects and meeting project deadlines
- Provides outstanding customer service to all TFC employees, member Co-ops and outside contacts
- Some overnight travel may be required
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verific
ation and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!