JOB TITLE: BRANCH MANAGER
MEMBER CO-OP: Southeastern Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Branch location in Pikeville, TN
DATE POSTED: Friday, April 21, 2023
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible
- Four to six years of related experience and training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in demonstrating effective management duties and responsibilities
- Demonstration of strong sales and leadership/team-building skills
- Knowledge of agricultural inputs and crop production systems
- Ability to stay self-motivated and driven to implement improvements in all areas of the retail store
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers at the branch location
- Assigns duties to workers and schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations
- Trains workers in store policies, department procedures, and job duties
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals
- Establishes training programs for sales team members
- Analyzes sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements
- Orders merchandise, supplies, and equipment
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold in store
- Listens to customer complaints and develops a rapport with farmer members
- Assist sales workers in completing complex sales
- Maintains the safety, quality, and overall appearance of the store to the highest standards
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!