JOB TITLE: SHOWROOM MANAGER
MEMBER CO-OP: Ag1 Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Branch location in Cookeville, TN
DATE POSTED: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
A great showroom manager is a self-motivated, energetic individual with great communication and public relations skills. They will supervise and coordinate activities of front-line/floor sales workers to help push product and fulfill customer service needs. The right candidate will be energetic and have the ability to motivate and influence others. A creative eye for detail and organization will also be needed to effectively display product and keep track of inventory, spreadsheets, and order histories.
- Bachelors or associate degree in Agriculture Business, Marketing or related field and/or 1-2 years sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstration of an energetic, outgoing attitude in a workplace setting
- Ability to lead a group of employees in a team setting
- Ability to stay self-motivated
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Orders merchandise, supplies, and equipment
- Records delivery of merchandise, compares record with merchandise ordered, and reports discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed
- Maintains adequate but not excessive inventory by working closely with suppliers
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold in department
- Prepares sales and inventory reports
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations
- Sells merchandise individually and assists other sales workers in completing difficult sales
- Plans department layout, merchandise, and/or advertising display
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verific
ation and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!