JOB TITLE: Seed Product Manager
MEMBER CO-OP: Mid-South Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Southwest, TN and Northeast, MS
DATE POSTED: Tuesday, August 31, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- Three to seven years of agronomy/seed experience
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture business, agronomy, business, or marketing
- Some experience or training in the seed business or other agriculture business
- Proficient in data management skills and data management software
- Extensive knowledge of agronomic, business, and sales best practices
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead and manage seed business with an emphasis on growing seed sales within the Mid-South Farmers Cooperative’s geography.
- Deploy, manage, and evaluate product sales training, marketing, and grower programs in support of our nine locations
- Manage seed orders, logistics, inventory management, customer financing, manufacturer reporting, and related areas for all locations
- Develop quality working relationships with seed partners and vendors
- Other potential responsibilities added with time
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verific
ation and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!