JOB TITLE: SALES ASSOCIATE
MEMBER CO-OP: AgCentral Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Headquarters in Athens, TN
DATE POSTED: Monday, August 30, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- High School / GED Diploma
- No previous work experience required
- Retail and/or farm experience preferred
- Available to work varied hours
- Must enjoy working and excel in a team environment
- Individual should be upbeat, have a positive attitude, dedicated and reliable to responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with customers to identify and fulfill needs
- Respond to customer requests, complaints and inquiries
- Facilitate customer transactions, including operating cash register and point-of-sale system
- Manage merchandise by ordering, organizing and stocking shelves, counters, etc.
- Manage or aid with in-store marketing, advertising and/or promotions
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer
- Answer customers’ questions concerning location, price, and merchandise
- Provide exceptional customer service to each and every customer
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verific
ation and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!