JOB TITLE: CROPS CENTER & CDL DRIVER
MEMBER CO-OP: Montgomery Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Headquartered in Clarksville, TN
DATE POSTED: Friday, February 10, 2023
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- One year of commercial driving experience
- Class A Commercial Driver’s license (CDL) required
- Tanker Endorsements (or ability to attain)
- General knowledge of agricultural product and equipment
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with team members and customers
- Self-reliant and able to accurately work under limited & remote supervision
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads and drives truck to deliver such items as fertilizer, seed, chemicals and other supplies to customer’s location
- Takes orders and collects money from customers, makes change and records transactions on customer receipt
- Records sales or deliveries information on daily sales or delivery record
- Calls on prospective customers to solicit new business
- Prepares order forms and sales contracts and informs regular customer of new products or services
- Listens to and resolves service complaints
- Organizes and warehouses stock on shelves and racks
- Performs routine maintenance and cleaning of truck and other equipment
- Adheres to all safety regulations and procedures
- Provides exceptional customer service to farmer members and other patrons of Montgomery Farmers Cooperative
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!