JOB TITLE: COUNTER SALES ASSOCIATE
MEMBER CO-OP: Montgomery Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Headquartered in Clarksville, TN
DATE POSTED: Friday, February 10, 2023
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- High School / GED Diploma
- Retail and/or farm experience preferred but not required
- Available to work varied hours
- Must enjoy working and excel in a team environment
- Individual should be upbeat, have a positive attitude, dedicated and reliable to responsibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with customers to identify and fulfill needs
- Builds rapport with customers to better understand their operations and potential needs
- Responds to customer requests, complaints and inquiries
- Facilitates customer transactions, including operating cash register and point-of-sale system
- Manages merchandise by ordering, organizing and stocking shelves, counters, etc.
- Manages or aid with in-store marketing, advertising and/or promotions
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer
- Answers customers’ questions concerning location, price, and merchandise
- Provides exceptional customer service to each and every customer
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!