JOB TITLE: Fuel Truck Delivery
MEMBER CO-OP: Franklin Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Headquarters in Decherd, TN
DATE POSTED: Monday, November 22, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- High School / GED Diploma
- CDLs with Hazmat & Tanker are required, some additional certification and/or training may be required
- Ability to communicate effectively to ensure proper delivery
- Ability to stay self-motivated
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck to deliver fuel and other items as needed to customer’s farms or other business locations
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt
- Records sales or deliveries information on daily sales or delivery records
- Informs regular customers of new products or services
- Performs routine maintenance and regularly cleans truck
- Oversees the safety aspects of working environment and makes sure they are upheld
- Supplies fuel oil to the customer from huge and small tanker trucks
- Agrees to the protection rules and policies in transporting, handling and supplying procedures and methods of fuel
- Analyzes geographical maps and avoids dangerous routes
- Travels and acclimates to all types of seasons
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verific
ation and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!