JOB TITLE: AUTOMOTIVE CENTER MANAGER
MEMBER CO-OP: AgCentral Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Athens, TN
DATE POSTED: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- Two to four year’s related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Recruits, hires, trains, supervises, and disciplines all personnel
- Plans and directs all sales functions on a day-to-day basis
- Balances sales with receipts daily and supervises inventory control over automotive products
- Ensures equipment and facilities are well maintained
- Plans, develops and implements policies for automotive center including, but not limited to, workers required and duties, scope of operations, and prices for products and services
- Prepares work schedules and assigns workers to specific duties such as customer service, automobile maintenance, or repair work
- Directs, coordinates and participates in performing exceptional customer service activities
- Orders, receives and inventories automotive products including oil, automotive accessories and parts
- Performs automotive maintenance and repair work such as adjusting or relining brakes, motor tune-ups and changing and repairing tires
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers and other employees
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op, an Equal Opportunity Employer!