JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT MANAGER
MEMBER CO-OP: Ag1 Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Branch location in Monticello, KY
DATE POSTED: Monday, August 16, 2021
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- Bachelors or associate degree in Agriculture Business, Business Operations or related field and/or 2-3 years sales or management experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstration of an energetic, outgoing attitude in a workplace setting
- Ability to lead a group of employees in a team setting
- Ability to stay self-motivated
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs the actual distribution or movement of products/services to the customer
- Manages operations related to the showroom including ordering merchandise, supplies, and equipment
- Records delivery of merchandise, compares record with merchandise ordered, and reports discrepancies to control costs and maintain correct inventory levels
- Listens to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations
- Manages and trains employees of the showroom
- Sells merchandise individually and assists other sales workers in completing difficult sales
- Maintains adequate but not excessive inventory by working closely with suppliers
- Prepares sales and inventory reports
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold in store
- Plans department layout, merchandise, and/or advertising display
- Responsible for the creation and initiation of merchandising and sales plans
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest in Co-op, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verific
ation and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring cooperative and reviewed. The local Co-op will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for considering a career with Co-op!