JOB TITLE: Outside Sales Rep.
MEMBER CO-OP: ASM Ag Services, LLC
LOCATION: Territory in Southwest Virginia
DATE POSTED: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
DATE AVAILABLE: As soon as possible.
- B.S. in Agriculture or a related field of study
- Agricultural/farm experience and basic knowledge of the industry required
- Retail experience preferred
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication with store employees and management
- The individual should be upbeat, have a positive attitude, dedicated and reliable to responsibilities
- Confident in working remotely, with computers, and point-of-sale systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Available to work varied hours
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and increases agricultural sales business for ASM Ag Services, LLC
- Builds rapport with customers to better understand their operations and potential farming needs
- Works with customers to identify and fulfill needs
- Respond to customer requests, complaints, and inquiries
- Facilitates outside sales professionally and courteously while working closely with the inside sales team
- Works closely with branch store employees to inquire about inventory
- Obtain merchandise requested by customers or receive merchandise selected by customer
- Makes pickups and deliveries as needed
- Forecasts sales, develops sales strategies, and evaluates the effectiveness of performance
- Provides excellent customer service to the patrons of ASM Ag Services, LLC
We are excited that you are considering a career within our Co-op system. Our commitment to service and quality all starts with our people – talented, energetic, motivated individuals who truly love what they do. Think you have what it takes?
Click the ‘APPLY’ button to be taken to our online application. There you will be asked to fill out information relating to your contact information, your interest, and your employment/education history.
You will also be asked to upload a copy of your resume (PDF works best). Please, be sure to have your resume ready to upload before beginning the application.
Once you have listed all the required information and your resume, you may click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to complete your application. When submitted you will receive verification and a confirmation email sent to you. Once received, you can rest assured we have your application.
Your application and resume will be sent to the hiring manager and reviewed. They will reach out if they would like to take next steps.
Again, thank you for your interest!