Co-op Financing Options
Tennessee Farmers Cooperative offers three different financing options to suit your unique needs. Financing options vary based on participating agents. Check your local Co-op to find out which of these plans they offer.
Co-op Financial Solutions
Co-op Financial Solutions (CFS) draws on the strength, stability, and solid reputation of Tennessee Farmers Cooperative, to provide Co-op members and customers with trusted and appropriate credit and financial products to support their farming operations and rural lifestyle needs. CFS manages accounts and makes credit decisions for participating cooperatives, which allows the Co-op managers and personnel to focus on customer service rather than financing and collections.
CFS services include:
- Handling account payments
- Approving new accounts
- Maintaining credit limits
- Offering financing options
- Administering risk management programs such as crop insurance
For Co-op customers, the CFS process is seamless and secure. CFS account payments can still be made at Co-op locations along with the convenient option of paying bills online. Plus, CFS will offer financing programs and options that were never before available at the local Co-op level.
With a total of more than 50 years of credit experience, the knowledgeable staff of CFS is ready to meet the needs of member Co-ops and their customers in a confidential and professional manner. Every customer will have an Area Financial Manager to offer field support and provide updates on new programs and pertinent issues. Our lines of communication are always open.
For more information about CFS, please click here.
The Co-op is the place to go for top quality products that producers need for their operations: seed, fertilizer, crop protection, feed, fuel, and much more. More and more producers are learning about something else that has been added to the list. You can not plant it, feed it, or spread it, but it will help keep your operation growing just the same.
It is called AgInput Finance, AIF, and is offered by local Co-ops and TFC subsidiaries. It is the most convenient, flexible form of financing available. AIF, a line of credit, producers can use for the Co-op products and services available. For your input financing needs at competitive rates, see a local participating Co-op.
- Seasonal Input Credit
- Minimum credit of $10,000 for inputs
- Credit available by single or in multiple advances
- Growing crops typically are used for collateral
- Monthly variable or fixed interest rates
- Maturity date to match growing season of particular crop, but never later than April 15, following the crop year
Fast... Flexible... Friendly... AIF only at the Co-op!
For more information about AIF Financing, please click here.
Farm Plan is a charge account system specifically designed to serve the American agricultural marketplace.
- Farm Plan provides customers with a substantial, dependable line of credit to cover daily operating expenses.
- A flexible payment structure accommodates the seasonal fluctuations in cash flow that are inherent in agriculture.
- Farm Plan features many of the conveniences found in traditional in-house charge accounts, such as no charge card and the ability to pay in full monthly with no interest, and more.
- Farm Plan understands agriculture - that things do not always go as planned - and they are willing to work with customers through the good times as well as the tough times.
Key points to remember about Farm Plan:
- Functions like a credit card, but customer does not have to carry card.
- Options are available within the account (No Pay/ No Interest and Seasonal Term Loan)
- Customer can use account to purchase any item or service
- Customer has one easy to read statement each month
- No interest on regular balances, if paid in full monthly
- Purchase Trak end of year summary. Agricultural Preferred Account customers get an itemized summary of their Farm Plan account activity each year.
- Farm Plan is unsecured financing
For more information on Farm Plan Accounts, to download an application, or to apply online for an account, please click here.